More 'Bourne' Movies Coming, Studio Says 100% Yes

Even though last year's The Bourne Legacy wasn't necessarily a box office smash, it definitely warrants a sequel, so says Universal chairman Adam Fogelson.
THR: Last summer's Bourne Legacy grossed $276.1 million worldwide without Matt Damon -- good, not great. What's your plan for the Bourne property?

Fogelson: The point of the last movie was to create a universe, a world and characters that give us a lot of freedom and flexibility in how we go forward. Yeah, the movie didn't perform the way the last one did. It also didn't cost what the last one did. It performed more along the lines of how the first one did. I absolutely see us doing more Bourne, 100 percent yes. Matt has talked about the possibility of coming back, and we totally respect that and are excited if and when he wants to have conversations. But I think the last movie gave us a big bunch of options to pursue a next chapter.
Source: The Hollywood Reporter 

MOST POPULAR ON SEQUEL BUZZ THIS YEAR...

HORROR ICON: INSIDE MICHAEL'S MASK WITH TONY MORAN Documentary Teaser Is Here

Spidey 3.0 Is Officially SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING (Updated)

FRIDAY THE 13TH PART VII: THE NEW BLOOD (1988)